Saturday 27 September 2008

SUPERtaipomi is back!!!


I don't care if my previous blog was removed or blocked or anything...I'm making a COMEBACK! They can try deleting my blog again..and I'll still get a new blog!!!! As they say in the chinese proverb, "fall down from a horse...climb up the horse again" or something like that. So here I am AGAIN..


BIGGER, BETTER, and LOUDER!!!



Perhaps..if there is a next time, I'll use


www.SUPERDUPERtaipomi.blogspot.com


The blog add was actually thought out by lengzhai Mr Khya Huat. Haha..thanks for the help bro! Will buy your designs next time!!!hehehe...

I'm just embarrassed to ask my friends to relink me..hehe! Sorry for all the trouble ya! I promise I'll write more discreetly bout the goverment next time ya...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment