Sunday 12 October 2008

I GOT LOCKED OUT!!!

A very FARNY~ and memorable morning!
This is NOT the 1st time that I've locked myself out of my room...BUT this would be my very 1st experience trying to BURST open a locked door! I tell you it's not as easy as it seems on TV!It's all lies!!!

I tried using some flexible magazines, kicked it by force, bang it..twist the knob like crazy, used a screw driver...I tried every method I can think of..In vain, I ran to Liying's house with WET hair and in 7degrees!!!haha...*FREEZING~*

Then Liying tried googling up
"How to open a locked door?"
Some answer were really darn silly; "use a key", "call a locksmith"
DUH!!!DUM DUM~
But it mentioned to use hair pins, paper clips, credit cards and so on...Without much hesitation, she missed church just to teman me try to break my door down...*You're wonderful!*

Then Alfred and Li Li also came over to my place..
*I'm a sinful person lar~I made everyone missed church!*
We kept poking the door with hairpins, knocked it with the screw driver for almost an hour..We tried calling the locksmith and it cost 95POUNDS!!! Then being a kiam siap Malaysian..a calculator image appeared in my mind..
95X6=RM 570

*NO WAY man...Can feed me for a few months with that amount of money~*

Then we called up everyone we could think of..Yew Wen answered to our cries of desperation...
When he managed to open the door..I WAS SO SO SO HAPPY!



Yew Wen, Li Li, Alfred + Alfred's CIMB card


the master at his best


I am eternally grateful..Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!You guys are really amazing~


1 comment: