Wednesday 20 May 2009

American Idol Finale

I'm crossing my fingers that Kris Allen wins American Idol 8 tonight. Not that I'm in LOVE with him..it's just the fact that I don't want Adam Lambert to win~hehe...

Think bout it...would you buy a record of a guy who's screaming most of the time in a song?who cares if he has a high range? Guys are suppose to have deep sexy voice..not high gayish voice!?! Don't be cheated by his charm (if any?) I don't get how some girls can go GAGA over him? *yes you ching li and stephanie!* hahahaha...

Kris Allen was not my favourite..but he kinda grows on you.



Look at how his mouth is senget when he sings~LOL

His songs are the type which you can listen to before you sleep, when you're studying, when you're walking on the streets..or just plain chilling out with friends.

Imagine I'm trying to relax/chill then I put on Adam Lambert's music..gonna be more stress man! Not denying his talent, or his legendary 'high range'...but you have no idea how many times I 'CHEH' when he's on in AI!
LOOK AT HIS SMUG?!?THE ARROGANCE!!!WALAU EH! hope he loses!!!




*cough cough tranny*


Apologize to all the girls out there who's in love with him. I'm having my exams tomorrow. Kinda stress..Need to get the truth out there..sorry to burst your bubble as well..he won't like you..coz he only like guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment