Sunday 19 July 2009

Borneo Fest

I'm back home in Sibu!!!!

I came back just in time for the Borneo Fest. For some reason, I'm unable to load any pictures into the computer from my camera. So it's gonna be a photo-less post.

Anyway, like all festivals, there's lots of food involved. My sister was singing in the school choir for the closing ceremony. There were LOTS of people...bla bla bla..it was really crowded bla bla bla...

I went there with my mom. We were walking along the stores as if we're dragged by the crowd. Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my butt. Like literally SQUEEZING my butt!!! TAMADE! I would not stand being molested and not do anything.

My instant response...I GRABBED the hand of the offender before he was able to let go of my butt. Then I looked back...WALAU...it was toddler! A boy...at most 5 years old?

Kids nowadays~

No comments:

Post a Comment