Saturday 20 December 2008

taipomi's ministry of food

One random day, we decided to try some new recipe. Then I decided to make chessy chicken baked rice which can be found in Ching Mei's blog.

It's fairly interesting. We kinda modify some parts of the recipe because I can't find the ingredients. Simply lar...life's about taking risk! We made them 2 times. On our 2nd attempt, Yew Wen mentioned that the rice was not tasty enough so we add in lots of seasoning to the rice as well. It was absolutely delicious~


before

after


*I reckon it tasted better than Kim Gary's!hehe..kidding lar~*

While waiting for the cheesy rice to bake, we decided to make some other stuff..ever heard of fried apples? I think it should be called "caramel apples" instead. It's VERY sweet! DIABETES!!!

Basically just dip apples into sugar and fry them with butter until it's brown.


Then Li Li made potatoes salad. It was really nice but I had no idea why I didn't take any photo of it
*I think we were too engaged in playing resident evil? hehe...=p*




No comments:

Post a Comment