Sunday 21 December 2008

Celebrity in my pbl group!

For those drama lovers, you have GOT to watch Ugly Betty!!! It's currently in its 3rd season..and it just keeps getting better! I absolutely love all the villians in the series;


Vanessa Williams as Wilhelmina

Imagine that she's the 1st african american who was Miss America...
evil never look so good~




Michael Urie as Mark

Every evil villian needs an evil sidekick! He's bloody good at acting gay...Love his curly hair~


Becki Newton as Amanda

She's the receptionist working in Mode magazine and is absolutely hilarious! I love it when she arches her eyebrows~ adds to the whole bitchy personality


Which brings me to mention bout my pbl group mate Angeline who looks SO MUCH like Amanda!!!


I think she can post as her twin! Don't get me wrong, Angeline just LOOKS like Amanda..she's one of the nicest people in my pbl! hehehe...



There's another guy in my group who looks like Keanu Reeves (just a blonde version)...


WAH so handsome!
*too shy to take his photo*

Cannot blame me if I don't talk much in Pbl sometimes..
***STAR STRUCK***

1 comment:

  1. LOL wish i had such a good excuse for not talking in my PBL! lol xx

    ReplyDelete