Tuesday 6 January 2009

2009

Actually I wanted to blog bout the Euro trip to Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Budapest..but I thought I should start 1st blog of 2009 with

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

The theme that I have chosen...

LADY-LIKE


I googled up "How to become a lady?" Then I got answers like how to get the title "lord/lady" LOL! Then I saw this quiz: How Lady-like are you? I was so curious so I decided to take the test! hehe...AND..I didn't score too badly!


Score: 17 / 24
Rating: Groovy Chick
Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong).



Anyway I've decided to learn from the ladies around me...

Stephanie...how to bake
Li Ying...how to be nice ALL the time!
Li Li...flowers, candles and good cooking
Zoe...how to engage in lady-like conversations
Han Ying...be cultured and artistic (must "pretend" to appreciate classical music and fine art paintings. CANNOT fall asleep during orchestras!!!)
Lieo Jiun...love pink! PINK is not GAY!
Sree...bigger boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment