Monday 19 January 2009

Vampire's blood type

Our current topics for pbls and hospital postings happened to be Hematology. So one day, during lunch hour, we started chatting away and got to know each other's blood type. Then the conversation led to blood transfusion and agglutination of wrongly transfused blood type. I have no idea how someone would be so random as to ask***I think it was Nafees***


...will a vampire get blood agglutination/hemolysis when it drinks the wrong blood type? haha!!!



After argueing for a few seconds, we came to a conclusion...
all vampires are AB positives.


***I know...I know...we're lame!***




10 comments:

  1. Naomi,I seriously have to comment..
    that's really lame!!! but is super duper funnie!!! haha.. so we don't do crossmatch on vampires :P

    Did u propose the theory to the Haematology consultant?! I bet he/she will be impressed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was really lame...but then it made me laugh until i got stomachache...

    i'm very shy de~next time u try and propose the theory to ur haematology consultant..let me know the results?hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wasnt funny. im not trolling or hating though. But im a huge vampire fan, i love enverything that has to do with vampires, but when i read this it offended me. you guys arent funny, and you guys are really mean, lots of people love vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry VampChick..
    But I don't know any vampires out there..but if you meet any..please let them know i'm SO SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, sorry to burst your guys bubble, but youre all idiots. when a vampire drinks blood, it does not go into its bloodstream, but digests it like a piece of meat, so there would be no agglutination. sorry guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. they probably don't even have a blood type we know of as said in the comic books if you are bitten you turn into vampire so there something in there saliva or something that probably alternates your blood so it changes your system into being super strong and stuff...

    The joke was ok...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I support blood type thing about vampire and i use what you said in my stories. I think is logic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O +

    Vampires have a third tube, that absorbs and digests blood, taking in the needed nutrition and filtering the rest out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. true ab+ r all vampires im male one meet up with me if you are ab+ jjackk1122@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. im waiting for a friend preferably female

    ReplyDelete