Wednesday 25 May 2011

I love my mummy!

I screwed up a lot when I was growing up.
Even now, in my mid-twenties..I still screw up every now and then.

I made a mistake of forgetting to book my flight tickets from KL to Sibu. So I was kinda stucked in KL after arriving from Dubai from Manchester from Glasgow. It was the Gawai period so all the flights were booked to the max! There was no way I was able to book last minute.

I tried every airline companies possible..Tiger Airways, Fireflyz, Malaysia Airlines and Airasia..NOTHING! I even tried different destinations; Kuching/Bintulu/Miri. None as well! I was so desperate!

I was so afraid of telling my parents because I know it was MY mistake that I forgot! My mum reminded me time and time again to book it. Finally when I told her, she didn't even scold me. In fact, she said she knew how busy I was that I forgot to book the ticket. I was kinda expecting some scolding because I knew I deserved them! I am grateful for such a wonderful mum!


Funny thing, all the flights were delayed because of the volcanic ash from Iceland. Was so unsure if I could go back. If I had booked earlier, I won't be able to cancel..and will probably end up booking another flight as well. Although I must admit that I was really stressed the uncertainty of getting a ticket last minute...but I think I might be more stress bout losing money missing the flight and then booking another flight again. There must be some higher power at work here! Thank God! It is better to trust God.

Here I am in the Golden Lounge eating good food and chillaxing waiting for my flight.


1 comment: