Thursday 20 November 2008

Peel View Surgery Clinic

Today I have clinic visits again! My 1st time on the glasgow subway and train!!! The subway train was SO small!!! My lenzhai irish partner can barely stand up straight...he had to hunch inside the sub~hehehe...


*Niall inside the train to Lenzie*
This is not a very good photo of him..he's more charming in person~haha



I honestly had loads of fun going to the clinic! It's a new experience each time! My doctor, Dr Ian is a very humble person..though like all other doctors..they like to shoot you with lots of questions but he does so in such a relax manner so it was great!




Kirkintilloch town is so far away you can see cows in fields and beautiful meadows...so peaceful~


We had to interview a couple of patients each..and also do our longitudinal care project where we visit patients who are chronically ill. Then there's this elderly couple...they were SO cute~when we went in..they straight away offered a cup of tea~then took our coats..then the elderly auntie was like.."Just treat me like ur granny~" hehehe!!! Then she gave us so much sweeties! Then the couple was SO CUTE~so loving! They have been married for 58 years!!!

Then afterwards I interview this elderly lady..she's SO small!!! I think she only weighed 31kg and she had HUGE glasses! And can you imagine her with squeeky high voice..hehe! Very energetic for her age..she's so funny! When I asked her to describe her headache..she said, "Oh..it's like a bunch of elephants jumping on my head..a party up there!" Then, she was talking about her son who's really BIG, "He had to buy a shirt which is like XXXXXXXXL size!!! If he gets any bigger..he can put me in his pocket!" Niall said she looks like a cute preying mantis!hehehe...

I love my clinic visits!

3 comments:

  1. lol... where got leng zhai..
    i lagi leng zhai le.. adoi
    ur taste gone ed liow since pergi glasgow
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the photo lar!!!bad angle!!!
    HE'S LENZHAI!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhahahaha.. nao, lang zheng. and stop droolin d!! lolll

    ReplyDelete