Thursday 23 April 2009

David Archie!


Was watching the result show of American Idol..Finally Lil Rounds is out! Matt G looked so upset at the end..his safety caused 2 ppl to go..hehe..must feel quite guilty..but he deserves to be in the show more than the other 2..dun get me wrong..I love Anoop Desai!


From the moment he walked in with those shorts and flip-flops lagi with those scary hairy legs...he's the MAN or 'dog'!!! Have never seen anyone going for auditions TAT slumber~but awesome!

Now to the main point...David Archuleta was present at the result show!!!
I admit liking Archuleta more than Cook but David Cook seriously deserves to win...awesome rendition of 'Always be my baby' (one of my ringtones)

When David Archuleta was performing..I was squealing so much...my housemate was probably thinking..."eh..SIAO CHA BO!?!"
But he's SO SO SO sweet!!!

I cannot think of any other singer or celebrity more innocent and as sincere as he is! Love him to bits!!! I can't stop laughing when he was sing Chris Brown's 'With You' in AI7!!!*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxTXvS*

When I was youtubing him, found these videos of him when he was young...it'll make you go "OMG OMG OMG!!!SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!" and be warned...lots of SQUEALING are involved as well!!!



Falling by Alicia Keys



I surrender by Celion Dion

This guy definitely loves songs from powerful female artist aye?



You're all I need by Aretha Franklin


The following video is a promo advert by David Cook and David Archuleta for Guitar Hero. If you've seen it before..I guess the damage has been done...BUT if you're a David Cook hardcore fan...STRONGLY advised that you DO NOT watch the video. A little revealing. Nonetheless..GREAT singer!hehe...





David Archie so cute right?awe....just wanna pinch his cheeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG.
    the GUITAR HERO promo advert ..
    DAVID COOK ROCKS
    ARCHULETA JUST LOOKED STIFF>> dono how to play guitar... no faking skill.. haha.
    LOVE both davids! more for COOK!:D

    ReplyDelete