Wednesday 22 April 2009

Windy

I tell you the wind is SO STRONG sometimes it feels like i'm in the middle of a typhoon!

Darn it..Almost swallow a bug today.
My mouth was just half open smiling at this old lady..then this crazy bug brought by the wind flew into my mouth!

I spit it out like in less than 1 nano-second but by then my superfast saliva secretion digested it halfway to an unrecognizable state. I had no idea whether it's a wasp or just some typical black bug. SO DISGUSTING! Luckily IMU orientation trained us well...it's not the 1st time a bug's in my mouth!

I tried google image for different black bugs so that I can illustrate the bug that was once in my mouth..this is the closest I can find....


Yeah..I know..DISGUSTING right?

Lesson of the day:
So not opening my mouth outdoors!!!

4 comments:

  1. i think coz ur mouth too big lol :p not coz the smilling with aunty la.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WALAU EH! u say until like that..you win lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this bug an harmful bug wat is the side effects if it bites u nd wat is the name of this black bug....

    ReplyDelete
  4. if any one may know please email it to..... tazjaunaporter@yahoo.com
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete