Wednesday 22 April 2009

What's your personality?


Last Sunday, Pastor Mike preached on a very interesting topic, our temperament/personality. I believe his aim was so that we'll understand ourselves as well as people around us esp our partners. When we are born again in the Spirit, nothing happens to the mind. It is only through constant renewing of the mind that we are able to be more christlike.
'As a man thinketh, so is he'

When Ps Mike was going through all the different personalities, I can immediately put my family and friends into different category. It's really interesting how different we are! My parents are complete opposites...but I find it heartwarming that they can still be 'beautifully imperfect' for each other!hehe...

I'm not all crazy bout taking personality test or any sort of test because I choose to think that I know myself very well and I know what I want in life. But during the sermon, I honestly couldn't put myself definitely into 1 of the categories..OMG!I have no idea what my dominant personality is..;melancholy, phlegmatic, sanguine or choleric? I HAVE TO FIND OUT!!!



Found this personality test from Lydia's blog
http://www.oneishy.com/personality/personality_test.php


Try taking the test. You might just be surprise!hehe..


I'm a dominant sanguine..EXTROVERT..surprise surprise~haha!
I find some of the characteristics SO true yet some are so not true!Here are some of the traits that I have to defend myself on...

It says that I'm a compulsive talker?
wth?got meh?actually yea..just a little..sometimes!

Can't remember names?
definitely FALSE man..I remember ppl names real well! sounds more like Lieo Jiun/Nargen!!!I remember how long it took for Lieo Jiun to remember our names "erm..what's your name..can you help me bla bla bla?" and I bet Nargen can't remember half of our names now!

Scares others off?
WHAT THE?haha...do I really scare you?TELL ME!DUN BE SCARED!

Exaggerates and elaborates?
I'm CNN..I only report on news..not rumours!!!

Never Grows Up?
I'll have you know..I think I'm one of the most mature people among my friends..and I'm the eldest among my siblings..HA!


Anyway I think these personality test are just guidelines..not all-true. But it's a refreshing self-realization. Try it sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment