Tuesday 16 June 2009

Britain's Got Talent Live Tour


It was AWESOME!!!

I'm so in love with the show~

I was sitting WAY behind, so I couldn't see very clearly but it was definitely still WORTH IT~


DJ Talent started the show. He was really shinny!

When I say 'BRITAIN', you say 'TALENT'. Britain's got talent, it is the DJ TALENT!
He had everyone shouting along with him. It was really funny!
My friends were so excited that he was there. He didn't made it into the finals yet made an appearance.

Another semifinalist who was there...
Darth Jackson

His dance was so so..but he had FLAWLESS to be his backup dancers dressed in the white suits!

We were hoping to see the human saxophone. When I say we..I meant the guys, Z and Justin. I thought the human saxophone is like the greatest joke to Scotland. He told Simon, "I think this is what Simon has been looking for. You can't stop the trend!" LOL! But he was not there...



How can this be a talent? Almost everyone can blow their nose to a tune. But he has GUTS!


My favourite act for the night would have to be
SHAUN SMITH


rugby player/singer

When he went on stage..I felt like I was 16 again!

When the host introduced him, he said that he had Biology exams a few days after the BGT show. Asked if any girls out there would want to be his Biology tutor...Woah...I JUMPED FROM MY SEAT AND STARTED WAVING FRANTICALLY SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION!!!wuahahahaha...It was totally impulse!

His voice was so AWESOME! He sang like 3 songs, 2 from his audition and semifinal performance then a new song. I was so totally melted by his voice..I felt he was singing to me alone~

I must admit my love for music is very shallow..mostly depended on the apperance of the person making the music...but I thought Julian Smith the REAL saxophone player was really good.


The sensation was totally different LIVE compared to listening on tele. He deserved to be No.3



Stavros Flatley

This duo is really amazing. I think what they need to do is to maintain fat! Love their great sense of humour.



FLAWLESS

They were really good. In fact, I feel they were not given enough credit. They were awesome. Their technic and dance skills might I say...are better than DIVERSITY. They made good usage of the stage space, the flips and all..they were great! I believe it's just that they lose out in choreography and the music effects.



I didn't love 2 grand. It just happened that the grandpa is a sweet person. I was devasted when they made it into the finals instead of Callum.






Shaheen
was adorable. But I thought he was shouting most of the time...And he couldn't maintain the high voice constantly but who could say no to his lovable dimples?




I love AIDAN DAVIS

There's this part when the host asked to see the audience's banners. Then there's this little girl with a banner "I heart Aidan". Then she was asked to go on stage. The host kept the banner. Then after Aidan's performance, the host asked the girl to go on stage again. Said wanna return her banner, then Aidan came out with the banner...the girl RAN while SCREAMING..then hugged MY Aidan Davis. People were cheering..HA! I don't even wanna clap my hands! JEALOUS!!!!





DIVERSITY being the big winner for BGT they perform a couple of times.

I love Perri..the cute guy with huge hair!


There's an act where the 4 of the youngest boys, 2 from diversity including my Perri, Aidan Davis and Shaheen performed together. Shaheen sang while the other 3 were dancing. It was SO SO SO CUTE!!!

Hollie Steel was really really really good. She improved SO much. She was dancing and swinging around the stage while singing. Her voice drowned out the grand daughter from 2 grand when they were performing together. She's just magic!


Not forgetting
SUSAN BOYLE

She's just such an inspiration.
Glasgow cheered SO loudly for her. The uncle sitting next to us was grinning from ear to ear when she went on and he was shouting and screaming for her. I'm like OMG! Imagine my grandpa was there screaming for maybe erm...Faye Wong? It just tickles me!

My friends..meaning the guys, don't really like Susan Boyle. Even before hand, they said they wanted to go there and BOO her. True enough, they did it...I was freaking scared. I looked around, we're the only chinese I see in the entire centre..and EVERYBODY loves Susan Boyle.
Anyhow, she was mesmerizing.

2 comments:

  1. i went to that, i went to the hammersmith one in london. i totally agree that jullian smith is better live! and that shaheen was shouting! It was a really good night :D

    ReplyDelete