Tuesday 2 June 2009

Speedy SCANDAL!

To be honest, my mood has been the lowest for the past week than it has ever been for as long as I can remember. Anyway, I found true friends who were there when I truly needed them! Thank you thank you!!!

Anyway one of my friends tried to cheer me up by asking me to watch this crazy comedy. I was really LOLing throughout the whole movie!

SPEEDY SCANDAL!


Sounded like some kinda very hamsup show. But I assure you it's not! hehe...

Must watch!



The 3 main character really portray the roles really really well! I love the kid the most! My standing ovation to the kid. He's really talented. Who would guessed that at such a young age, he'll be able to do such a good job at it. I think this kid is like 7-8years old max..and he has such mature acting skills.




















Basically the whole story is bout this man in his late 30s who's a well-known DJ. Then suddenly a young girl turned up at his door step with her son claiming she's his daughter who was concieved on his 1st time which was way back in his highschool years. Being a celebrity, he tried to chase away her daugther and grandson away, to avoid any scandals but then she threatened to go to the tabloids..bla bla bla.Anyway..cutting the long story short..they lived happily ever after!


I love the way Wang Suk Hyun(grandson) sleep walk at night! hahahaha...



My fav scene is when the 'grandpa' was playing the card game 'go stop' with the grandson.

The grandson was winning all his money. Then he had to resort to cheating by hiding one of the power cards when the grandson went to the toilet. Then, he had to distract the grandson from seeing him retrieve the hidden card. Being a noob, he got caught..then this classic smug from the grandson!!!


AWESOME!

Totally lifted up my mood!

MUST WATCH!!!
I find mysoju very clear!

1 comment:

  1. haha i just saw this little actor on a cut from Starking when he was doing facial expressions w/ Nickhun (2PM)! they did the same exact smirk ~ so cute!! xD

    ReplyDelete