Friday 19 June 2009

LOST

I feel very lost right now.

After Ugly Betty's season ended, along with my many other korean, hong kong, american...bla bla bla series, I felt totally lost!
Would you be kind enough to introduce me to a new series? NO, I'm NOT interested in Gossip girl, OC, One Tree Hill, Lost or ANY Taiwanese drama.

Anyway, I'm watching movies most of the time now to fill in the gap until I found the perfect drama to follow.
One of the few movies that I absolutely love....
Mr Vampire

I finally found the website to watch all these old hong kong vampire movies!!!

Click here

Totally awesome and hilarious! The sound effects are just so funny!!!

Don't you just love seeing the oriental vampire jumping around trying to suck human's blood???It's funny how they can just freeze when someone sticks some inscribed yellow paper on the head. I remember back in the days doing this to my cousins when I had no strength to fight back. I would write STOP then stick the paper on their forehead with my saliva! Doesn't really work...usually they would get more aggravated and chase me even more fiercely!



I assure you...it's not scary. I'm not one who likes horror movies, but this 'horror' movie is definitely worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment