Friday 20 February 2009

New hospital/new pbl!

***AIKS..I saw lots of drafts in my blog which I never got to finish writing! Many which are long overdued...paiseh paiseh..I will try my best to do so whenever I find time!

Previously I was posted to Glasgow Royal Infirmary...from this week onwards, I'll be doing my posting in Inverclyde Royal Hospital.

I'm quite frustrated with the new hospital..
It's BLOODY far!!!
Imagine I have to take the subway to the city..then take another train there..it takes bout 1 hour ++ to travel there..and another 1 hour ++ to travel back!!! At least 3 hours of my life gone..just on traveling!?! And not to mention the cost!!! Last time I'm always taking the FREE shuttle bus...now it takes 10pounds return!

Money=grocery=food...AIKS...no food?how?
slim down lor~


I really like my pbl mates from Royal Infirmary. It was a blast! We had an PBL outing for our last day...ate pizzas at pizza hut then watched
Slumdog millionaire



Liying kept insisting that the main actor looks like Sree...I think so too!!But this guy's a wee bit fairer! Hee... You would have thought since it's an international (english-spoken) movie, it might not have those bollywood dancing scenes in the movie..well..no indian movie is complete without bollywood dancing!!!



Back: Nick, Kat, Veer(SS with poster), Yee Jun, Angeline, Holly
Front: Ayesha, Niall, Nafees, Me!
Missing: Mr Deep Voice and Anna

They are a funny bunch! Always joking and made lots of 'rumours/gossips' especially bout Veer! But it's time to move on...

My current PBL group consist mostly of Scottish with only one Irish girl and one English! AIKS...I'm the only chinese along with another Thai guy and apparently he's really quiet. So I have no choice but to speak up in PBL or else there's no Asian representative!*must let the Asian voices be heard~*

I was kinda depressed bout changing hospitals...but then at least the most lenzhai guy *Keanu Reeves* from the previous group is going with me!hahahaha! And the current group are crazy bout gossiping...heard so many scandals..felt quite at home~And they are really really really smart!
It's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment